Next week, we’re heading outdoors with summer houses as our theme, so stay tuned for a trip to the backwoods. In the meantime, here’s what’s on our radar:
- Spotted on Honestly WTF, bucket bags by LA-based Building Block.
- A modern Viennese Weekend cabin in Vienna, prefab style? Via Architizer.
- Stacey is looking forward to enjoying the spiced roasted salad at The Viceroy in Santa Monica this weekend.
- We’re ending nautical week with some Gaultier stripes from the Elle Decoration suite the French fashion designer created in conjunction with Roche Bobois. See Yatzer’s interview with Jean Paul Gaultier.
- Sarah’s rounding up her sumac, dried limes, and rose petals to tackle the recipes in the The New Persian Kitchen by Louisa Shafia. Check out Shafia’s Cold Pistachio Mint Soup on her blog, Lucid Food.
- It’s not a summer house but we like Kendra’s idea of renting a wing of Wiveton Hall in the UK, featured on Gardenista.
- Christine enjoyed how a Wallpaper Installation by Deborah Bowness could bring empty and forgotten spaces in and around York in the UK back to life.