What’s on our radar this weekend? Read on:
- Looking for the ultimate hangout? We love a screened porch.
- Easy summer spruce ups on Domaine Home.
- To escape the SF summer fog and chill, a Bay Area couple commissioned this lakeside summer house in Seattle.
- Warm weather getaway, cabins and cottages edition.
- Christine was excited to discover that Alice Park, cofounder of LA architecture firm Park McDonald—whose work is the subject of our Weekend Spotlight—is the creator of a leather and canvas accessories line she’s been admiring.
- We think we found the perfect weekender bag at Proud Mary.
- Sress-free vacation planning in five easy steps.
- Lemon thyme gin sparkler, anyone?
- School’s almost out; keep the kids busy with summer crafts.