It’s a transitional time of year, from the last days of summer into early autumn. Here are a few things we’re noting as we ease further into September:
- Enter now through September 19th to win $1,000 from Maine-based handmade furniture company Thos. Moser. Read more about the company’s offerings here, then enter here.
- On the market: a creative couple’s renovated barn home in the Hudson Valley. (We like the look of the owner’s shop, too: The Quiet Botanist in Hudson.)
- A subtly sweet-smelling arrangement for cheering up any office (even if you’re still working from home).
- Upcoming from Heath Ceramics: new works from Japan-based collaborators Aki Nukaga and Hideki Takayama, launching online on September 16th.
- And 25 streamlined entryways and mudrooms, just in time for back to school.
May we recommend:
- Scents and soaps by Apotheke and Zio and Sons, inspired by upstate.
- Pencils for (literally) every purpose.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation