- Remodelista favorite glassmaker La Soufflerie just opened its first Paris shop; stop in, if you’re in the city: 7 rue de l’Odéon 75006 Paris.
- Meanwhile, in Brooklyn, In Common With now has a studio and showroom in Brooklyn; it’s at 124 9th Street, Suite 270, in Gowanus, by appointment only.
- Margot is admiring this Philippe Starck-designed sofa with a built-in bookcase—and no screws.
- Floyd’s latest furniture piece—just released this week—is a reissue of a 1950s “underground design classic.”
- We love this new UK wallpaper collection, inspired by an English community garden.
- Designer Rose Uniacke’s paint line, newly available in the US, is chemical free and eco friendly, made of things such as vegetable resins and lime.
- Time to start putting the garden to bed?
- Eyeing these limited-edition lanterns and prints from The Noguchi Museum x Futura2000.
- New Yorkers, stop into the Brooklyn Heights Designer Showhouse, open through September 30; more info here.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation