Happy Fourth of July weekend; ahead, holiday sales and more summer goings-on:
- On view at Tiina the Store: a collaborative installation with Heath Ceramics and Christina Kim of Dosa, all in celebration of the color blue. Get more info (and read the interview with Christina) here.
- More blue hues in an island house off the coast of Maine, via The Maine House.
- Field + Supply is having a Fourth of July sale now through July 5th, with 15-20 percent off; browse here.
- Also take 25 percent off select offerings for a limited time from Clé Tile.
- And: Caroline Z Hurley is offering 25 percent off made-in-Massachusetts fabrics, pillows, throws, and more; browse here.
- Italian fashion brand Marni is popping up at Shelter Island’s Sunset Beach, now through Labor Day; take a look around.
- In-person weekend tours are resuming at The Noguchi Museum, starting today (reservations required).
- Fan is coveting this near-perfect potting bench by Nickey Kehoe for summer gardening.
- And 13 yoga rooms, guest bedrooms, art studios, and spare rooms that used to be garages.
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation