Take a look at a few things we admired this week.
- While researching our upcoming kitchen issue, we came across a laid-back open kitchen and living room layout in Biarritz, France.
- Dana Miller of HouseTweaking shares her tips for cleaning glass globe pendant lights.
- With Halloween on the horizon, we’re liking these 30 dark houses.
- Take a tour of Le Point, a bright and minimal women’s fashion boutique in San Francisco’s Mission District.
- A bookshelf that expands to accommodate a growing collection.
- Twelve standout examples of black kitchens.
- Want to live in an Eichler? Here’s a map of every listing currently on the market.
- Interior designer and blogger Jennifer Stagg recently revealed her DIY kitchen makeover. See the drastic transformation here.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- We’re combing through decor8’s Kitchen board.