Last week we focused on offices, closets, all things storage (see last week’s Get Organized issue). This week we’re ready for something new, so we’re scoping out London Design Week; we’ll be featuring new hotels and restaurants in London as well as designers who will be showing their work at upcoming events.
- Margaret Howell has just opened a new shop for her utility workwear brand MHL on New Cavendish Street in Marylebone. Wasting no time, Christine was one of the first to visit on the lookout for this season’s essential item to accompany her favorite MHL dress .
- Alexa has been admiring works by Danish artist Eske Rex, like the exhibitio Measuring Space shown in Copenhagen last year.
- Thinking of an exterior overhaul? See a list of architects’ top 10 exterior white paints on Gardenista this week.
- Design for the oenophiles among us, thanks to Sunset Magazine.
- Sarah and Julie’s latest source of inspiration? The under-the-radar trend forecasting on tumblr Rue de Beautreillis.
- We visited her Brooklyn home last week, now here’s a look at Michelle James’ storefront on Dering Hall.
- Christine has been impressed by the idea of making clouds indoors.
- Meredith has been admiring the camping set-up from La Casita’s trip in North Somerset.
- A brick home in Northern Italy is updated with sustainable, earthquake-resistant materials and includes a photovoltaic ventilated exterior via Inhabitat.
For much more, head to our recent posts.