As we resurface from summer vacation, Labor Day (at least here in the US) marks the beginning of the fall season. Next week we’re channeling New York Fashion Week, focusing on dwellings, wardrobe maintenance, and closet tips and inspiration. In the meantime, here’s what we’re browsing:
- A pair of passive solar gain houses on the north Cornish coast by Simon Conder Associates.
- To prep for our upcoming week on fashion, Julie has been scoping out the elevated performance fleece pieces in Sofie d’Hoore’s upcoming collection.
- First there was black toilet paper, now there’s gold?
- Destination: Richmond, VA.
- The house that Twitter built.
- Trending on Gardenista: Wild Swimming and 5 American Peaks to Climb.
- Christine has been admiring works from Alexander Calder, especially 17 Dots.
- Tom Dixon does Adidas sportswear?
- Don’t miss Heath Ceramics’ overstock and seconds tile sale in Sausalito this weekend.
- Spotted on Miss Moss: Klara and Klemen, two architecture students in Ljubljana, Slovenia, do weekly DIYs and total house overhauls, like the above desk, on their blog Handmade in Moste.
For much more end-of-summer inspiration, head to our most recent posts.