Here’s what’s been piquing our interest this week.
- Next week, we’re exploring the life aquatic. First stop: these Amsterdam houseboats, available for rent..
- The future of sustainable materials.
- Dinner with Jackson Pollock.
- Luxe living on a budget.
- A minimal white flat with chevron floors in Paris.
- One of our favorite British sculptors comes to Bergdorf Goodman.
- Covering the home front with Cupcakes and Cashmere.
- Ten questions to ask a decorator before you hire him/her.
- Vacation ideas for loners.
- A floating barn in Latvia.
- The new Kansas City Soda Fountain.
- Moooi makes its NYC entrance.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Where to? We’ve been poring over Cereal magazine’s travel-inspired board.
Obsessing over design? Share your finds with us in the Comments.