Take a look at what’s been on our radar this week:
- Sarah is obsessed with this great concept.
- Check out Rue Magazine’s 5 Minutes With featuring Remodelista’s Julie Carlson.
- Dalilah is amazed by the realistic renderings of 3-D artist Bertand Bernoit. She’s especially charmed by this video, inspired by the renovation of a historic house in Sweden.
- For the on-the-go mama.
- Our friends at Heath Ceramics are opening their San Francisco studio doors to the public and offering 15% off all in-store purchases, May 9-12.
- Tour Bette Midler’s Manhattan penthouse.
- Domaine Home’s gift guide for mom.
- An LA-based husband and wife who know how to throw a party.
- Alexa wishes she were in Vancouver to visit Le Marché St. George’s Summer Camp pop-up sale, inspired by, they say, “white linen, unbleached canvas, panama hats, days at the beach, laying in the grass, laundry on the line, and simple food on simple dishes.” The sale begins on May 31 and runs through June 8.