As March winds down, here’s what’s piquing our interest: botanical bacchanalia, people wearing vegetation, furniture with handbag fasteners, and more.
- Taking a quick look inside this single-family brownstone at St. Marks Place.
- Wishing we could patronize the Onico Hair and Nail Beauty Salon in Osaka by Ryo Isobe, spotted on Dezeen.
- Julie spotted this series of Old People Wearing Vegetation by Riittai Konen and Kroline Hjorth on Swiss Miss.
- Planning on ordering a copy of The Drunken Botanist by Amy Stewart (author of the best-selling Wicked Plants)—the NY Times says she “shows the sexier side of the garden.”
- Sarah is whipping up some Marjoram Sauce with Capers and Green Olives from the new book Vegetable Literacy. (Check it our for Michelle’s bossy take on a soup recipe.)
- We’ve noticed the trend toward seeking solutions to everyday inconveniences on Pinterest; here’s a list of 40 of the Most-Pinned Problem Solving Products.
- Alexa is wishing away spring and summer just to get a little closer to Apiece Apart’s Fall Collection.
- Admiring designer Mathieu Gustafsson and cabinet maker Niklas Karlsson’s collaboration with Grand—featuring hardware inspired by handbag clasps.