Here’s a look at what’s on our radar this week.
- Jaime Derringer of Design Milk walks us through her guest room makeover.
- A look at Isaac Mizrahi’s surprisingly restrained Greenwich Village apartment.
- Nowness celebrates five decades of Richard Meier’s work in an exclusive interview with the architect.
- If you’re in San Francisco this weekend, head to Fort Mason for the American Craft Council Show. More than 250 makers and artists will be selling their wares August 9 and 10.
- The Chamber of Curiosity, a new book by German publisher Gestalten, is about compelling apartments around the world.
- News for millennials: These 10 cities are the best places for you to buy a home.
- A fascinating infographic about how the world’s most creative people schedule their days.
- In anticipation of our upcoming Down Under issue, we look at Melbourne artist Saskia Folk, who recently displayed her work in her own home as a part of the Melbourne Art Fair.
- Above: Interior designer Schuyler Samperton talks with Lonny about her work and style (we’re flattered that she names Remodelista as one of her favorite design blogs).Ryan Gosling wallpaper? We’re on board.