Take a look at what’s on our radar this week:
- This past week, Alexa moved from SF to NYC. First stop: the Noguchi Museum in Long Island City, Queens.
- If you’re in LA today, don’t miss Modernica’s 25th Anniversary Sale to shop in-person or shop from home with discount code “factorysale” through Sunday, June 8.
- Did your favorite designer make Elle Decor’s 2014 A-List?
- Five contemporary artists take their art outdoors.
- Meredith, a Washington state native, is reminiscing about summers by the lake with this roundup of 10 Tiny Lake Houses.
- In the span of 25 days, artist Jacob Hashimoto created 30,000 unique paper shapes. The exhibit, Gas Giant, is on display at MOCA in Los Angeles until next weekend.
- Every living room needs a great coffee table book (or two, or three).
- Dalilah can’t decide if she wants to wear this hoop brush as a bracelet or hang it next her desk.
- We’re happy to see Kaufmann Mercantile’s blog post on the importance of spending more while buying less.