New openings, sales, and more, on our radar this week.
- Thanks to the Chicago Tribune for naming Remodelista “the most tightly edited look on the Internet,” with “rock-solid renovation inspo.” Read the full story here.
- And: there’s still time to vote for your favorite entry in the 2018 Considered Design Awards. Vote now (or, to vote for Gardenista projects, head here).
- The New York editors are planning to swing by Menu Space, a shoppable apartment in SoHo by Danish brand Menu, open by appointment only. It’s at 80 Varick St., #7D, in Manhattan.
- Californians: Erica Tanov is having a sale next weekend at the Berkeley store, on Saturday, July 28, and Sunday, July 29, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Stop in for “bargains, steals, deals, and never-before-seen pieces.”
- A report from the ground: Scout Meredith Maltby let us know about Bottega Il Buco, a new opening from the Il Buco team (a Remodelista favorite in New York) in Ibiza.
- And, keeping an eye on the updates for La Colina, a sister property to Foxfire Mountain house, set to open soon.
- Weekend projects under $500 that will increase your home’s value.
- An English garden by the sea.
- And, a new take on French market bags, dyed with natural pigments.
Recently in Obsessions: