This time of year has a particular appeal—the fresh start of the new year and resolutions (to get organized, keep a clear desk, and buy less/make more) that we hope will withstand the test of time.
- Here’s the question of the moment: What would you like to see more of on Remodelista in the coming weeks and months? Is there a remodeling issue you’re stumped by, a product you’d like us to research, a look we should decipher, or a destination you want to know more about? Let us know in the comments section below.
- And for your weekend web browsing, here’s a sampling of what we’ve been interested in during our days of repose:
- An ideal work space? The Clothworker’s Centre for Textiles and Fashion Study and Conservation at the Victoria & Albert Museum in London via Yatzer.
- After hearing her speak in person in November, Alexa has been absorbed in Anjelica Huston’s autobiography, A Story Lately Told during her holiday vacation.
- Admiring this intense industrial range hood in a modern Connecticut kitchen via Cultivate.
- For those in search of their next travel destination, here are 22 under-the-radar places to visit via BuzzFeed.
- Advice we could really use: 31 ways to makeover your closets via Real Simple.
- Having a look back at the Top 10 Kitchen Designs of 2013 according to Country Living.
For much more interiors inspiration, head to our most recent posts.