- Londoners: Fair-Well, the eco-friendly, package-free mobile grocery service, needs your support. (See our post on it here.)
- Alder & Co. is hosting a winter sample sale with Makié, Akiko Paulson Jewelry, and Atsuyo et Akiko at 109 Thompson Street in NYC: today (January 28) from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and tomorrow (January 29) from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tortoise General Store just launched a Japanese Vintage Fair, going on for the next two weeks; more info here.
- Morgan and Annie are each eager to check out the East Village’s newest bakery, founded via Kickstarter.
- Opening February 4 at Octavia Art Gallery in New Orleans: Interiorism, works by Wayne Pate and Pierre Bergian.
Might we suggest:
- Soft and sustainable towels in bone white.
- “We just got this coffee table, and I love how it comes together without any nails or screws,” reports Morgan.
- And reports Margot: “Love these Indian dish racks from Abroad Modern in Cambridge—otherwise hard to find in this country.”
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation