Take a look at what’s on our radar this week. And if you’re in LA, join us today at the Remodelista Holiday Market at Big Daddy’s Antiques from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Next week is all about beautifully detailed projects. To prep we’ve been admiring the lofty New York workspace designed by Sheep + Stone for mobile gaming company Dots.
- What do you think about Marsala, Pantone’s 2015 Color of the Year?
- Burt Reynolds is auctioning off some of his odds and ends, including his Rolodex.
- Keep the kids busy with holiday crafts.
- Julie talks effortless entertaining with Eye Swoon.
- A bright, white kitchen renovation for $5,000.
- Christmas trees with a conscience.
- A year in the making, L’Aviva Home has just unveiled the Burkina Collection, indigo textiles designs, including yardage, wallpaper, and table linens, developed in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
- Yesterday the largest Starbucks in world–15,000 square feet–opened in the company’s hometown of Seattle.
- Our friends at online magazine Freunde von Freunden invite you to the San Francisco release of their new book, Friends.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- We’re turning to Sunday Supper’s Tabletop Pinterest board for holiday entertaining inspiration.