From creativity-sparking cabins to LA’s favorite yoga studio, here’s what we’ve been eyeing this week.
- Part bike shop, part cafe, The Wheelhouse brings coffee and culture to DTLA.
- Upping the ante on the roller blind.
- Currently coveting: a mouthblown glass display.
- This Seattle-based designer is giving the quilt a serious makeover.
- The 101 on wood flooring.
- Small-space design flourishes in this Shanghai abode.
- These minimalist Santa Cruz cabins are built to spark writers’ creativity.
- Inside the Tribeca apartment of Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber.
- The LA home of an in-the-news chef.
- Our London editor, Christine Hanway, has a new design-oriented online venture; take a look here.
- Venice Beach’s favorite yoga studio.
Our Latest Instagram and Pinterest Picks
- We’re drawn to the cool aesthetic of Netherlands-based interior designer Margreet de Vries’ Concrete board.
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue Midcentury Revival.