Here’s a look at what we’ve been admiring this week.
- Also in Oakland: a visit to the studio of ceramicist Sarah Kersten.
- Six ways to frame a view.
- If you’re looking to experience NYC’s art, food, architecture, and design scenes, New York Curated has opened its Spring Tour for bookings.
- New on the Quitokeeto shelves: In Fiore.
- An airy Long Island home inspired by the work of Nancy Meyers.
- A beautiful look at Totokaelo’s second location.
- Fifteen tiny baths with big design.
- A visit to the home of a YBA who destroyed all his possessions.
- Mark your calendars.
- Over on Gardenista: Brook Klausing elevates a Brooklyn garden.
Our Latest Instagram and Pinterest Obsessions
- Natasha Mead’s Simple Pleasures board offers a meditative study of all things clean and quiet.
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue Oceania.