Here’s a look at what’s been catching our attention this week.
- What to do with abandoned spaces? One artist fills desolate structures with balloons.
- A 2-in-1 craft station.
- Admiring the redesign of Rue Magazine’s new website.
- As a critique, one artist creates his own fake Ikea catalog using cardboard furniture.
- Above: Minimal portraits of famous monuments by Studio Esinam.
- Legos for grown-ups.
- Take a tour of the abandoned mansions owned by a reclusive heiress.
- Architectural Digest worked with Commune Design and Julianne Moore to create a green room for the Oscars.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- See also: Cupcakes and Cashmere’s Gallery Wall pinboard, filled with ideas for how to display artwork.