From a whimsical Parisian apartment to kickstarting an art collection, here’s a look at what inspired us this week.
- Atelier de Troupe, the LA design team we’ve been following for years, recently opened its new showroom and studio in the city’s West Adams neighborhood.
- A new Eichler neighborhood is born in Palm Springs.
- Getting lost in Norway.
- These letter boards lend a lighthearted and retro note to any room.
- This new biannual publication offers a fresh perspective on lived spaces and modern style.
- Four LA restaurants emerge as design haunts.
- Three ways to mix and match pillows.
- Decorating according to your astrology sign.
- Over on Gardenista: An edible Valentine’s gift.
- In this cleverly-arranged Swedish studio, paint creates different “zones.”
- Sources for kickstarting an art collection.
- 8 ways to make your home more peaceful.
- A whimsical 1930s Parisian apartment.
Our Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- For a creative spark, we look to the Need Supply Co.’s Studio Visits board to peek into the working spaces of creatives (shown, photographer Leslie Williamson’s former home in SF).
For more Remodelista, visit our most recent posts.