On our radar this weekend:
- London’s Hand Sale is going virtual this year from today through next Saturday, November 28th. Follow along at @thehandsale on Instagram for finds from Remodelista favorite Kirsten Hecktermann and more. (Follow @kirstenhecktermann, too, for coupon codes and specials.)
- We’re curious to check out the new line of ethically made homewares from clothing company Kotn, with essentials for the kitchen and bed.
- Julie let us know about Design Series 8, the end result of a year-long project by potter and Heath Clay studio director Tung Chiang. The collection will be available for sale on January 26; until then, take a peek at the creation of it here.
- In need of a little privacy or an ad-hoc office? We like Frama’s elegantly simple room divider.
- Annie is admiring Brook Farm General Store’s new collection of blankets in an earthy autumn palette.
- And, spotted on Instagram: Writer/editor and design legend Suzy Slesin is selling her personal collection of design and architecture books; follow at @suzyslesin.