As we published our Holidays Abroad issue, here are more designs and spaces we loved from across the globe.
- Designer Lauren Geremia gave this 1908 San Francisco house a new lease on life with a modern makeover.
- Decor inspired by the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel.
- Inside the renovation of an 18th century chateau.
- The evolution of modern architecture.
- In the latest issue of Est Magazine, South Africa-based designer Otto de Jager’s Cape Town pied-a-tierre showcases his collection of “artisanal antiques.”
- Julia Child’s house is for sale in the south of France.
- 15 iconic Western home design styles.
- 10 kitchen updates you can complete in a day.
- Over on Gardenista: The 24-hour florists of Italy.
- From LA to Portofino: favorite hotels for 2016.
Instagram and Pinterest picks of the week
- And over on Pinterest, blogger Katie Armour Taylor highlights beautiful kitchens on her Dream Home board.