We’re putting our feet up after the holiday and enjoying a long weekend in. A few things we’re noting:
- Introducing our 2020 Black Friday and Cyber Monday Guide—including special offers for Remodelista readers.
- The Lost Kitchen in Freedom, Maine, is hosting its first-ever online makers market this weekend, with vintage finds plus ceramics, kitchen cloths, tapers, and more by some of our favorite Maine makers. It goes through tomorrow (Sunday) night at 8 p.m.—take a look before items sell out.
- And we’re admiring Revival’s new collection of tablewares, with finds from Marrakech, Nagaland, and Morocco.
- Virtual watch: The Noguchi Museum’s awards night, in celebration of architect Sir David Adjaye OBE and artist Cai Guo-Qiang—and the official naming of the block between Isamu Noguchi’s former studio in Queens, NY, and the museum as Isamu Noguchi Way.
- Fan is keeping an eye on this puzzle auction via 107-year-old general store M. Crow Company.
- Margot is listening to the Regenerative Real Estate podcast by environmentalist firm Latitude Realty, with an education, Margot says, on topics like greywater and “deep green architecture.”
- And don’t forget to enter to win $250 from small-batch, sustainable-minded housewares co. Obakki; enter here before tomorrow (Sunday) at midnight.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation