While your Thanksgiving plans may have looked different this year, Black Friday is still going on as usual. We’ve rounded up the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales at our favorite small businesses. Many of the deals mentioned below are exclusively for Remodelista readers.
- Ode to Things is offering a 20% discount this weekend. You can take an extra 5% off with code REMODELISTA25, bringing the deal to 25% off site-wide.
- Use the code REMODELISTA15 at checkout from today through Sunday to get 15% off at Minka, a sustainable and handmade boutique. (For more on the store, see Minka in Toronto, a New Online Shop Offering Uncommon Objects for the Home.)
- Enjoy 30% off at Areaware, a gift and home accessories brand, on Sunday and Monday.
- Starting now through Monday, you can use the code REMOD10 to take 10% off at Bolé Road Textiles. (Read about the Brooklyn-based business in Bolé Road Textiles: Ethiopian Style, by Way of Brooklyn.)
- Save 25% with your purchases at California-based Sonoma Wool Company through Monday.
- Through the 30th, customers can take 20% off at Bloomist. Use the code REMODELISTA20 to add free shipping at checkout. (Learn more about the online store here: New & Noteworthy: The First Ever Eco-Friendly Faux Flowers, from Bloomist.)
- Salter House, the family owned cafe and housewares shop in Brooklyn Heights, is offering 10% off exclusively for Remodelista readers with code THANKS. The discount can be applied today and tomorrow. (See Salter House: An Artfully Old-Fashioned Shop and Tea Room in Brooklyn Heights.)
- Our friends at Goodee are giving customers $25 gift cards when they spend at least $250, $50 gift cards for purchases of $500 or more, and $200 gift cards for purchases of $1,000 or more. (Read more about the store in A Good Thing: A New Slew of Bright, Ethically Made Housewares from Goodee.)
- Get 10% off of the timeless pieces at Alder & Co with the code REMODELISTA (code lasts all day today). (We are longtime admirers of the store: see Shopper’s Diary: Alder & Co. in Portland, Oregon.)
- Revival Rugs has a 20% sale site-wide through Monday. They are introducing their new homewares and tablewares line at the same time, so this is a chance to get these new products at an immediate discount. (See Revival Rugs: An Online Vintage Carpet Disrupter.)
- At the Tortoise General Store, you can get 15% off of their Tortoise Hasami Porcelain Store through Monday, with code REMODELISTA. The Hasami Porcelain Products were directed and designed by Takuhiro Shinomoto, a co-owner of Tortoise General Store, with the goal of preserving kilns in a town named Hasami in the southern part of Japan.
- Brookfarm General Store is offering 20% off select items with code BFCM20 through Wednesday, December 2.
- Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Home Furnishings’ Black Friday Sale: Through Cyber Monday, when you join their Comfort Club, save 30% on orders of $3,000 or more. Plus, free white glove delivery & free shipping on all purchases. Added benefit: free Comfort Club membership with any purchase on Black Friday only.
Find inspiration for holiday gifts from last year’s gift guides and stay tuned for our new guides coming soon:
- Holiday Gift Guide 2019: Well-Made Puzzles and Games for the Homebody
- Holiday Gift Guide 2019: 15 Gifts for the Waste-Free (and the Wannabe)
- Holiday Gift Guide 2019: The 11 Best Design/Architecture Books of the Year