Camp-style spaces for overnight guests, the last weekend of a much-anticipated summer antiques market, and more to take note of this weekend:
- Today and tomorrow are the last days of this summer’s Brimfield antiques market; stop by if you’re in the Massachusetts area. All info is available here.
- A ramble through the rambunctious cinderblock garden of a Gardenista contributor.
- Ideas for keeping cool: a woven rug made for gathering in the shade of a tree.
- The Judd Foundation is now reopen in both Marfa and on Spring Street in New York; for reservations, head to their website.
- We like this apartment on the Belgian coast in shades of seaweed green, spotted via Dezeen.
- And 10 simple storage ideas to steal from a Cape Cod cottage, including a drawer for ready-made cocktail parties.