After the holiday, here are 9 things on our radar.
- Get a head start on gifting with The Remodelista Guide to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- And: gifts for the houseplant aficionado.
- Six favorite fabric covers for holiday leftovers.
- Margot is coveting A Dictionary of Color Combinations (as seen on Marbury).
- New from Evangeline Linens: wearable wraps.
- Today and tomorrow at MoAD in San Francisco: a pop-up with clothing company Zuri, with proceeds to benefit the museum.
- Muji is now open in Portland, OR.
- Next weekend: Curious Corners’ pop-up in Brooklyn.
- Coming up: the best day of the year to buy a home.
- And, Margot is heading to Paris this week. Have a recommendation? Let her know in the comments.
Previously in Obsessions: