Here’s a roundup of what’s piquing our interest this week:
- Checking out photos of a replica of Le Corbusier’s Le Cabanon shown at Art Basel.
- Alexa’s been making holiday cookies, like these toasted almond sables from 101 Cookbooks.
- Admiring Felipe Hess’ São Paulo residence.
- Check out our Remodelista Holiday Market Video.
- Francesca just heard that Lindsey Adelman‘s light fixtures are now at Reclaim NYC.
- Stacey is looking forward to checking out set decorator Leslie Pope’s recent work in the new Judd Apatow movie This Is 40. Photo courtesy of Universal Pictures.
- Meanwhile, over at Gardenista, Michelle did some last-minute holiday shopping at Flora Grubb in San Francisco… Visit Gardenista on Facebook to see what Michelle brought back to the office.
- Obsessed with snow—maybe it’s because we know we’re not getting any in San Francisco—we’re collecting wintry gardens on our Holidays in the Garden pinboard.