We’re in the midst of it: summer happenings. Here’s what’s on our radar:
- Our friends at Garrett Wade (purveyors of world’s best garden tools) are offering 30 percent off select tools; now until August 8th. See the deals here.
- A new line of eucalyptus sheets from Buffy features the startup’s first foray into color, with pastel hues created using natural ingredients from gardenia and turmeric to safflower and pomegranate.
- SF Bay Area readers take note, On Monday, August 5th, from 5:30 to 9:30pm, Permanent Collection is celebrating the 40th anniversary of legendary restaurant Greens, they’ll be launching Alice’s Apron (as in Alice Waters).
- We’re longtime admirers of Sonya Park of Japanese brand Arts & Sciences. You too? She’s curated a collection of wares from 19 Japanese artisans, on view at Tiina the Store in Amagansett.
- Margot sends word of a NYC exhibition worth seeking out: “Big Ideas, Small Lots,” which opened August 1st at the Center for Architecture in NYC.