From a centuries-old Swedish home to Steve McQueen’s old abode, here’s a look at what’s been inspiring us this week.
- We’re considering mirroring Jessica Comingore’s recent trip to Los Alamos, complete with a stay at the Alamo Motel.
- A day in the life of French interior designer Sarah Lavoine.
- How to make a modern bed.
- The midcentury modern home once owned by Steve McQueen and Ali MacGraw is up for sale.
- Brooklyn-based sculptor and RADD member Fitzhugh Karol will be hosting a closing reception for his exhibition “Wings” on March 30 at A+E Studios, 160 West Broadway, in lower Manhattan.
- The top five ingredients to the perfect bathroom.
- A laid-back Australian Airbnb.
- Get the look of designer Erin Fetherston’s bright and airy home.
- The Berlin home of product designer Katja Buchholz is “an urban oasis and experimental lab.”
- This 18th-century Swedish home blends modernity with rare history.
Our Latest Instagram and Pinterest Obsessions
- For inspirational spaces across the globe, we’re perusing Spartan’s Interiors board.
For more Remodelista, see our latest issue: The Digital Home.