Tripod floor lamps have a more delicate profile than the single stem variety (because of the stability afforded by the tripod base, they don’t require a heavy grounding base). Here, we’ve rounded up some of our favorites, in a range of finishes and prices.
For more lighting sources, see our posts:
- 10 Easy Pieces: Glass Table Lamps
- 10 Easy Pieces: Glamorous Glass Globe Chandeliers
- 10 Easy Pieces: Classic Floor Reading Lamps
- 10 Easy Pieces: Classic Desk Lamps
- 10 Easy Pieces: Black Pendant Lights
N.B.: This post was originally published on September 22, 2010. We have updated it with new and additional product selections and current pricing.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation