Here's a look at what's on our radar this week.
- Above: Join more than 250 makers and artists from around the country at the American Craft Council Show, August 8-10, at Fort Mason, in San Francisco. Use code Remodelista for a $5 discount. Photograph by Mariko Reed.
- Textile designer Zak Profera of Zak & Fox talks about his work and atelier on Design Milk.
- Above: The Citizenry, a new home design company, launches its first collection of small-batch goods from Peru and Argentina on August 14.
- We're ready to hit the road in one of these Airstream trailers.
Above: Design Sponge takes us on a tour of a stylish and sustainable Brooklyn seafood restaurant. Photograph by Maxwell Tielman.
- Above: This roundup of sun-filled small spaces is a must for any light junkie. Photograph by Roland Halbe.
- Highlight of the week? Prizes! We're giving away five Staub cast-iron cookware sets and Dana Miller of House Tweaking is giving away two signed copies of the Remodelista book. Check out Dana's kitchen in Rehab Diary: An Ikea Kitchen by House Tweaking.
Above: Lindsey Adelman's Knotty Bubbles Chandelier and other new designs are on view 5-7 p.m. today, Saturday, August 2, at Turpan, 55 Main St., in East Hampton.
Above: Last weekend, Instagram put out a challenge for photos of interiors as part of the Weekend Hashtag Project. Take a look at some of the best shots.
- Above: Alexa is looking forward to seeing the new collaboration between designers Ace & Jig and Claire Lampert of B Sides: pillows and quilts that mix Ace & Jig's colorful fabric scraps with repurposed vintage denim from B Sides. They're available at Beautiful Dreamers, in Brooklyn.
- Most importantly: Before we announce the winners of Remodelista's Considered Design Awards next Saturday, we need your help. Vote for your favorite spaces once a day through August 8.