Description from Permanent Collection
Produced exclusively for Permanent Collection by award-winning, London-based designer Martino Gamper, ‘Acqua e Vino’ (‘Water and Wine’) is a set of differently-sized glasses conceived for specific types of drinking: narrow for sparkling wine, short for white wine, wide for red wine, a carafe for water. Handmade by master glassblower Massimo Lunardon in San Giorgio di Perlena, Italy, each glass wears a pale colored glass band, a subtle reference to the range of hues that so often find their way into Gamper’s work. Each set comes with two of each glass and one carafe.
- Set of six glasses (two of each color) and one carafe.
- Designed exclusively for Permanent Collection by Martino Gamper in London, U.K.
- Handblown by Massimo Lunardon in San Giorgio di Perlena, Italy.
Dimensions vary as each cup is handblown and unique.
- Green glass: H 3.2” X W 3.2”
- Orange glass: H 5.12” X W 2”
- Yellow glass: H 3.9” X W 2.7”
- Blue carafe: H 10.2” X W 3.2”
- The thickness of the glass is 0.08″