Like us, Gardenista has gone down a rabbit hole that leads to all things French. Get your cloud-shaped boxwoods, striped awnings, and zinc window boxes here.
- The subject of this week’s 10 Easy Pieces, Window Awnings, are “like baseball caps for houses.” We want one–and a Citröen, too.
- How do you like your hedges? In this week’s Gardenista Roundup, Barbara presents boxwoods in every shape and size, including these plush cloud-shaped renditions in a Provence garden belonging to former Hermés designer Nicole de Vésian.
- Erin’s DIY Bouquet Garnis are “herbal tea bags” intended for cooking, but they’re pretty enough to put on display.
- “Make outdoor garden features visible from indoors”–lesson number one in 10 Garden Ideas to Steal from France. Note the zinc window boxes and the outdoor mirrors.
- The finalists have been announced and now it’s your turn to weigh in. From now to August 8, place your votes in the and Gardenista 2014 Considered Design Awards.