If you’re like us and practicing social distancing right now, you’re probably looking for a small project to tackle while you’re home-bound. Here’s an idea: transform your refrigerator shelves into a plastic-free, well-organized, and eye-catching storage zone.
For inspiration, we’re sharing an image of the immaculate interior of a refrigerator we photographed for our last book, Remodelista: The Organized Home. It’s aspirational, for sure (none of our fridges look quite this neat and pretty), but we figure we could all use a little more beauty in the everyday right now.
Photography by Matthew Williams, styling by Alexa Hotz, for Remodelista: The Organized Home.
Steal This LookFor more eco-friendly solutions in the kitchen, see:
- Use This, Not that Plastic Thing: Expert Advice on 5 Easy, Eco Swaps for the Kitchen
- Beyond the Plastic Drinking Straw: 6 Eco-Friendly Alternatives (Including One Made of Straw)
- 7 Favorites: Classic Glass Pantry Storage Jars
For more tips on how to organize your refrigerator, see:
- The Well-Organized Refrigerator with Bosch Home Appliances
- Think Like a Greengrocer: Rules for Storing Fruits, Vegetables, Dairy, and Meats
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation