Description from Nalata Nalata
We are a set of lidded canisters. We like to think we’re pretty tough. Scared of nothing and able to hold anything tightly. Actually, maybe we spoke too soon… It’s getting dark in here. Will somebody please give us some air? Hello? Somebody? Anybody?
This lidded canister set is part of the award-winning Kaico series of cookware. It’s a simple way to store anything from coffee beans to snacks conveniently and beautifully. Made with a semi-gloss enamel coated steel exterior, the containers and lids are durable and easy to wash. The added bonus is the silicon gasket around the lids that helps keep the containers closed tightly and aid in keeping food fresh. Collect all three sizes as a great way to stack and store.
- Kaico Canister Set was curated by Angélique Chmielewski.
- Maker: Shoei Industrial (iron) and Nitto (enamel)
- Made in Japan
- Also available within the Kaico Canister Set
- Winner of the 2006 Good Design Award in Japan
- White enamel over steel with silicon gasket
- Scratch resistant
- Easily stackable
- Hand wash recommended
- 4.88” (w) x 4.88” (l) x 4” (h) or 124mm (w) x 124mm (l) x 102mm (h) – Large
- 4.88” (w) x 4.88” (l) x 3.13” (h) or 124mm (w) x 124mm (l) x 79mm (h) – Medium
- 4.88” (w) x 4.88” (l) x 2.5” (h) or 124mm (w) x 124mm (l) x 64mm (h) – Small