For the four-legged animal in your life who requires multiple walks a day, thinks nothing of gnawing on your new slippers, refuses to play nice with the mailperson—and loves you more than anything (even chasing after squirrels).
N.B.: You can use this list also for the doting dog parent on your list.
A Cushy Nest
A Soft Travel Bed
Something to Chew On
Toys You Can Both Love
A Wooden Puzzle
A Cool Dog Tag
An All-Weather Coat
A Necessary Accessory
Ceramic Dog Bowls
Now, what to get the bipeds in your life? See:
- Holiday Gift Guide 2018: The 11 Best Cookbooks to Give as Gifts This Year
- 2018 Holiday Gift Guide: 5 Gift Kits for the Practical-Minded Person
- Holiday Gift Guide 2018: 15 Stocking Stuffers for Under $15 (ish)
- 2018 Gift Guide: For the Outdoorsy Type
- Gift Guide 2018: 15 Actually Useful Stocking Stuffers, The Organized Home Edition
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation