Even in the midst of winter, we’re spotting—dare we say—some first signs of spring. Here are 9 things to note this weekend.
- Also: butter service, anyone?
- To be filed under Spring Can’t Come Soon Enough: a new collection of outdoor chairs (and an attractive outdoor lamp) from Hay.
- And Julie has been admiring these Astier de Villatte lookalikes (by another French atelier: Carron).
- New York State is cracking down on some of the harmful chemicals found in laundry detergents and other household cleaners—read more about the movement here.
- On the heels of Valentine’s week: a DIY red lacquer table for under $500.
- 10 questions with floral designer Emily Thompson.
- The very best bird seed there is.
- Annie is heading to NYC to see Edward Hopper’s New York at the Whitney. For Hopper, the museum writes, “New York was a city that existed in the mind as well as on the map, a place that took shape through lived experience, memory, and the collective imagination.” (Have any under-the-radar NYC suggestions? Let us know in the comments.)
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Post?Join the conversation