A DIY from found flotsam, new beeswax wraps, and more notes for the weekend:
- Margot is admiring these beeswax wraps in better colors via Dresden-based Toff & Zürpel.
- At home in Brooklyn with designer Camilla Vest. (See our visit with her a few years back, right over here.)
- Remodelista favorite Clare paints just launched peel-and-stick swatch kits in curated palettes like Dream Greens, Best of the Blues, and No-Fail Neutrals, all shipped in eco-friendly packaging, so it’s easier to test paint colors in situ.
- Admiring a series of architect-designed seaside cottages in the UK.
- Currently coveting: portable outdoor essentials from Departo.
- And: what to do in the garden in July.