Calling all San Francisco dwellers and visitors: Come see us at our two-day Holiday Market at Heath Ceramics in the Mission, today (Saturday) from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and tomorrow (Sunday) from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. We’re showcasing more than 30 of our favorite designers and makers for a one-stop holiday shop; come stock up.
And in the meantime, here are a few things we loved this week.
- Inside Jane Larkworthy’s home in the Berkshires.
- A modern bookshop we’d love to peruse.
- Is this the Airbnb for football fans?
- Ian Schrager’s new Herzog & de Meuron–designed 160 Leroy St. condo building in New York City’s West Village.
- New York design studio Yucca Stuff debuts its furniture collection.
- How to make your apartment seem bigger.
- The Pantone color(s) of the year.
- A look at Chicago- and New York–based designer Kara Mann’s collection for Baker.
- Over on Gardenista: a Christmas tree farm in Maine.
- To make: Winter Spiced Cake with fig and poppyseed buttercream.
- Renting wins (for some).
- An industrial studio with a feminine twist.
- Swedish stylist Amanda Rodriguez has us staring at walls via her aptly named Walls board.
For more Remodelista, visit our latest issue Cocktail Hour.