Here’s what’s on our radar this week.
- A look at the home of Harper Poe, designer and owner of global textile emporium Proud Mary.
- A warm weather refresher that is almost too pretty to drink.
- The family cottage revival, Laguna Beach, California, edition.
- To be filed under French fairytale: the home of Julia Leach, creator of fashion brand Chance.
- Curious to see George and Laura Bush’s Crawford, Texas, digs?
- In preparation for our Bastille Day issue next week, here’s a look at the eccentric apartment of Nicolas Ouchenir, a Paris calligrapher.
- The ultimate party pitcher.
- The perfect velvet stool?
- Our obsession with London designer and antiques dealer Rose Uniacke continues. Here’s why.