Ahead, a few items of note this autumn weekend:
- Fan is following the transformation of The Mae House, LaTonya Yvette’s 100-year-old work-in-progress house in upstate New York; follow along on Instagram via @_themaehouse. (This just in: the kitchen.)
- Going on tomorrow in Maine: a pop-up market ft. New England makers in the barn at Seven Lakes Inn (see our feature in Lodgings by a Mother-Daughter Duo).
- We’d like to attend this series by Swedish Design Movement as part of Archtober (going on all month).
- It’s foliage season; here’s why some autumns are more colorful than others, in case you wondered.
- A no-drill hanging tip for kitchen tools.
- Think twice before hanging Halloween spiderweb decorations.