The holidays loom; here’s a quick look at what’s happening:
- For last minute presents, see our Remodelista Gift Guide 2019 and our Holiday Gift Guide 2019: 10 Sure-Fire Hits for the Green Thumb in Your Life over on Gardenista.
- Tribeca shop La Garçonne is hosting the first-ever US pop-up for Danish design brand Skagerak through January 5.
- One of our favorite Sag Harbor design shops, Ruby Beets, is “moving to the cloud” and hosting a closing sale until January 20th; everything is 50 percent off.
- Bay Area-based Permanent Collection, from Fanny Singer and Mariah Nelson, is in residence at the Marin Country Mart until December 30 (and from December 16 to 24 they’ll be hosting a pop-up for Monk Antique Jewelry).
- One of our favorite sources for heritage Italian linens, Society Limonta, just opened a flagship store in NYC (78 Grand Street); well worth a visit.
- A look at our favorite classic bar in NYC.
- Top post of the week: The ‘Angry Food Blogger’ at Home in Hong Kong.