This first week of spring, we’ve bookmarked virtual flower-arranging classes, garden tours, ceramics seconds, and more. Here’s our weekly roundup of goings-on:
- Florists for Peace (spearheaded by Gardenista contributor Chelsea Fuss) is offering virtual classes with the top floral designers worldwide, with proceeds to benefit Ukraine via Sunflower of Peace. Take a look at the online offerings—from foraging seasonal bouquets to creating Dutch Masters-inspired arrangements—and book here.
- Now available from Felt + Fat ceramics: mystery boxes at reduced prices, filled with seconds, glaze experiments, one-of-a-kind pieces, and more.
- Weekend reading: on Sheila Bridges’ Harlem Toile.
- Julie is coveting these hearth brooms from Custodian Studio.
- We’re all charmed by Art for Dogs: an online art exhibit celebrating canine companions.
- In case you missed it: the case for cold-water washing.
- A springtime tour of a historic California garden in bloom.
- And an object of desire for the garden: wild bee hives.