Just ahead: 10 things to watch, read, shop, and do this Halloween weekend.
- Margot is eager to watch The Soul of a Farmer, a documentary about chef-turned-farmer (and “the Picasso of vegetables”) Patty Gentry, who oversees Isabella Rossellini’s Early Girl Farm in Brookhaven, Long Island.
- A bit of quintessential London, no matter where you live: Julie likes this new table linen collection by Summerill & Bishop and Claridge’s, inspired by the iconic checkerboard floor in the hotel lobby.
- We like the looks of this floating sauna in Switzerland.
- This Seattle house makes the most of its tiny urban lot.
- Time to try foraged storage?
- Dubliners: Annie likes the looks of Portrait of a House, an exhibit of photographs, taken over several years, of an eighteenth-century Georgian house on Dublin’s Henrietta Street “revealing a quiet melancholy and the slow passing of time”; more info here. (Not able to attend in person? The photographs are also captured in a new book, Portrait of a House, first spotted via T.)
- Ornate millwork: to paint or not to paint?
- And the latest from Liberty: The Modern Collector, with reimagined archival prints and new designs alike.
May we recommend: