Take a look at a few things we loved this week.
- Google’s latest update will let you know when your favorite restaurants and shops are busy.
- Geometric friendship bracelets made from Corian scraps.
- An Royal Academy of Art alum in London has invented a technique to 3-D print felted fabric.
- A tour around a renovated palazzo in Umbria, Italy, has us reaching for our passports.
- A few tips on decorating with metallics. Step one: Keep the rest of the room neutral.
- A video tour of Kiki, a Japanese wares store in Sweden.
- One part old ladder, one part cafe lights.
- A new series of prints highlights Arne Jacobson’s 7 Series Chair to celebrate its 70th anniversary.
- We’re adding a visit to Esqueleto, a new shop from Bay Area jewelry designer Lauren Wolf, to our growing list of reasons to take a trip to Echo Park.
Instagram and Pinterest Pick of the Week
- We’re sleuthing ideas for our next DIY project in artist Katrina Rodabaugh’s Natural Dye pinboard.