Take a look at what’s grabbing our attention right now.
- We’re admiring the bohemian chic details in designer Cécile Figuette’s Paris flat.
- A quick tour of Helen Levi’s 250-square-foot Brooklyn ceramics studio.
- Former mayor of New York City, Michael Bloomberg, recently paid $25 million for a historic mansion in London.
- Walnut is the “it” wood. Making its debut this Monday from Herman Miller: the Eames Hang It All, $299, and George Nelson Platform Bench, starting at $1,499–in walnut, by popular demand.
- Planning a trip around the world? Add these historic landmarks to your itinerary.
- Snedker Studio transforms wood flooring with a hand-marbling technique typically used for paper.
- After our Global Color week, we’re drawn to Meike Harde’s tie-dyed wood panels.
- One young couple transforms a 17-year-old school bus into a tiny house on wheels.
- A few things to consider when outfitting a new college dorm.
- A mirrored barn is nearly camouflaged in Tahoe National Forest.
Instagram & Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Relaxing outside? Have a look at designer Estee Stanley’s Outdoor Spaces board on Pinterest.