Oliva Elite 3.5 Inch Spear Point Paring Knife
The Messermeister Oliva Elite 3.1/2″ Paring Knife, with the blade that tapers to a point, is our most popular style paring knife. This size blade is ideal for paring, peeling, scraping, slicing and trimming small fruits and vegetables. It is also perfect for chopping garlic and ginger. The Paring Knife is considered to be the 2nd most often used knife in the kitchen and many home chefs have 3-4 in the drawer. There are many grips depending on the task and they usually involve holding the item by hand when making the cut. Each knife handle in the Oliva Elite knife line is unique and made from beautiful, Italian olive wood. No two handles are the identical, making these knives truly boutique and one-of-a-kind.
- This size blade is ideal for paring, peeling, scraping, slicing and trimming small fruits and vegetables. It is perfect for chopping garlic and ginger.
- One-piece, fully forged
- Hand-polished “Elite” edge
- Bolsterless edge
- Cambered chef’s knife blade
- Extra-wide chef’s knife blade
- Ergonomic balance
- Olive wood handle
- 100% Handcrafted in Solingen, Germany