Lodge Pro-Logic Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Lodge Pro-Logic P12D3 Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Black, 7-Quart
The Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes. It comes with a tight-fitting lid that helps lock in nutrition and flavor. This pre-seasoned Dutch Oven works like a charm right out of the box. Made of cast iron, this Dutch Oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Also, it retains heat better so your delicious meal remains warm for a long time. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch Oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. It features loop handles for convenient handling and the oven is easy to clean and maintain.
- Made of cast iron
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Multi-functional cookware
- Virtual Non-stick surface
- Works with induction stove tops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Easy to clean: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil.
- 7-quart pre-seasoned Dutch oven made of heavy-duty cast iron
- Cast-iron loop side handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting
- Self-basting cover with handle traps in heat, moisture, and nutrients
- Wash by hand with a stiff brush and hot water; oven-safe up to 500 degrees F
- Measures approximately 12-8/9 by 14-2/5 by 6-3/5 inches; limited lifetime warranty