Description from Home & Stone
Victoria & Albert Modern Double Ended Tub (69″L x 31 1/2″W)
Victoria & Albert bathtubs are made from ENGLISHCAST, a technology where a mineral crystal composite is cast to form a brilliant white, solid surface product. Solid, so it won’t flex. There are no layers or surface coatings to chip, delaminate, creak under pressure or wear away. Victoria & Albert tubs won’t cool hot water quickly, as cast iron does. ENGLISHCAST has insulating properties to keep you warmer longer.
- Traditional free-standing claw foot bathtub design
- Formed from ENGLISHCAST? solid 1-piece casting
- Decorative cast metal claw feet
- Bathtub exterior can be customized or leave bright white
- Tub available in white only
- Can be used as drop-in tub without feet
- Deck mounted faucet holes at 7″ centres or No faucet holes.
- Specialist faucet drilling can be made quickly and easily on-site without risk of damaging product.
- Claw feet: (View Finishes)
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation